We see it all the time: questions from people like you who are looking for answers to specific challenges.
- What are the best business models for a hyperlocal site?
- Do I have the right “Big Idea” for my business?
- How can I expect a certain content strategy to affect my SEO?
- Will my strong political or religious views interfere with my Google authorship business profile?
- Just how can I make the time to get all this content written, anyway?
These are the long-tail questions that either we haven’t gotten an opportunity to address on the blog yet, or are so specific to your business that the only way we can answer them is during a question and answer call …
Like the one we are doing next Friday, April 25, 2014.
That’s right, Sonia Simone and Chris Garrett will take an hour to answer as many questions as you throw at them … and you can ask them anything.
They are the brains behind great content like:
- How to Decide Which Content to Sell and What to Give Away for Free
- 3 Vital Marketing Lessons From the World’s Most Offensive Doughnut Shop
And many more over the years. Trust me, it will be hard to stump them.
You can ask Sonia and Chris when you should create a landing page versus a category page … how to structure pricing and contracts for recurring clients … or what’s the difference between a refund policy and a guarantee.
You can ask a long question or a short one.
It’s up to you.
There is a hitch, however. You have to be a member of Authority (you can join here).
Once you join, we will give you an opportunity in our forums to ask any question you want — and, yes, all of the questions above were based on past questions asked by members. We hold these sessions at least once a month, and often twice, as part of our regular calendar of exclusive content for members.
Oh, and …
Don’t forget today’s event
If you are already an Authority member, then I probably don’t need to remind you of today’s webinar, “How to Create Better Email Marketing” with Sonia Simone and Robert Bruce.
That starts at 12 Noon Eastern Time. See you there.
And if you can’t make the event live, you can always check out the archived version anytime after. (Another perk of Authority.)
Have you heard about our certification program?
Not long ago we launched the Copyblogger Content Certification program — a program designed to educate real writers about the underlying strategy that makes for really strong content marketing, as well as supporting and promoting well-qualified content creators.
When you join this program we’ll hand-review your work and certify that you are among the best writers — ready to tackle projects and create terrific work.
If you’re a writer and you’re interested in becoming certified, you need to join our (free) MyCopyblogger marketing library to hear about it. We’ll eventually notify everyone in that group when the next round of applicants for the program will be accepted.
So, if you haven’t joined us already, take care of that by entering your information here: register for the free library.
In the meantime, feel free to drop us line over on Google+.
Flickr Creative Commons Image via Tim G. Photography
The post Want Copyblogger to Answer Your Specific Business Question? Here’s Your Chance appeared first on Copyblogger.
- The Simple Flaw People Forget When Trying to Grow a Business
- How to Choose Arresting Images for Your Blog Posts (And Why You Should)
- How to Choose Arresting Images for Your Blog Posts (And Why You Should) – Enclosure