Just in time for the Fourth of July, United Service Organizations created a temporary profile picture frame for Facebook users.
The USO created the frame in recognition of its 75 years of servicing active duty military with care packages, letters to military members and partnerships over the years with celebrities including Bob Hope, Marilyn Monroe, Stephen Colbert, Jay Leno and Katy Perry.
Interested Facebook users can go to the USO Facebook page and click the “Try It” button on the post pinned to the top, or:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- Click the drop-down box and select “Causes.”
- Click the “Happy 4th of July” frame with military service members.
- Adjust size and click button “Use as Profile Picture.”
The frame will remain on users’ profile pictures through July 5.
Readers: What do you think of the USO’s temporary profile picture frame?
- Affiliate Tools HQ Membership Site A Membership Site For Online Marketers Who Are Serious About Making Money Online. Developed By Respected Online Marketers, Paula And Wanda, From Affiliate Blog Online.
- CPA Method Core SPECIAL 14 Year Old kid cracks into a new internet marketing goldmine and banks daily from the travel industry. Find out how...
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.