So, just how much email is okay to send? It’s a question on many retailers’ minds, especially as we enter the holiday season.
Recently, Elyse Dupre of Direct Marketing News interviewed Listrak CEO Ross Kramer and Listrak client, Alex Cresswell, of Lisa Leonard Designs, on the topic for an article that appears in the August issue.
In short, Ross and Alex suggest that it’s okay to send more if …
– your target customers are in market
– you’ve segmented your list
– it’s Black Friday or Cyber Monday
– you’re leveraging scarcity
…and you shouldn’t send more if…
– your customers are making big-ticket purchases
– your customers aren’t receiving your emails
Read the article to find out more.