This week, Moms Demand Action is hiring a social media director, while Credit Union National Association is seeking a social media coordinator. Duncan Quinn needs a vice president of digital, and the National Trust for Historic Preservation is on the hunt for a content specialist for editorial and creative. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Social Media Director Moms Demand Action (New York, NY)
- Social Media Coordinator Credit Union National Association (Washington, DC)
- Vice President, Digital Duncan Quinn (New York, NY)
- Content Specialist, Editorial & Creative National Trust for Historic Preservation (Washington, DC)
- Senior Account Executive — Account Supervisor Nancy J. Friedman Public Relations (New York, NY)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllFacebook pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
New Career Opportunities Daily: The best jobs in media.