This week, Bruton Stroube is hiring a public-relations and social media “hustla,” while Newsday Media Group needs a social media moderator. The Monday Campaigns is seeking a Web editor/writer, and the Daily Mail Online is on the hunt for an assistant celebrity social media editor. Get the scoop on these openings below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- PR & Social Media Hustla Bruton Stroube (Saint Louis, MO)
- Social Media Moderator Newsday Media Group (Melville, NY)
- Web Editor/Writer The Monday Campaigns (New York, NY)
- Assistant Celebrity Social Media Editor Daily Mail Online (New York, NY)
- Interactive Marketing Manager McMurry/TMG (Phoenix, AZ)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllFacebook pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.
New Career Opportunities Daily: The best jobs in media.