Have you been to Bucharest?
I hadn’t until last week, and I have to say, I loved it!
The GPeC eCommerce Summit organizers invited me to keynote at their 500+ attendee conference and, due to popular demand, I also did a workshop the following day with 200+ registrants.
I wasn’t sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of content, merchants and technology environment there. They’re also a very warm, inviting and open community of marketers. If you get a chance, I totally recommend checking out Romania on your next European vacation.
During the event, one of the organizers, Raluca Georgescu, interviewed me and asked me seven very insightful questions that you might find interesting.
In this 8 minute interview, we discuss:
- Why should conversion optimization not be approached as a project?
- What are typical mistakes online shops make?
- What are the best types of tips for conversion optimization?
- At which stage of the conversion funnel should marketers focus their effort if they have limited resources?
- How should you prioritize optimization?
- How is the conversion optimization process for mobile different?
- What trends will online marketers benefit from this year? Social media, content marketing? (Where I reveal
Take 8 min to check it out.