2014 was a pivotal year for Copyblogger Media. We:
- Launched a Pilot program for our Rainmaker Platform using a podcast
- Evolved the platform to version 2.0 during the Pilot phase
- Arrived at the 8-figure level for annual revenue, up 34%
For an added twist, we tried things, observed, learned, and made changes on the fly throughout the year — from content, to format, to development. Which, let’s be frank, may have made us look like we didn’t know what we were doing.
Welcome to the real world. When you play in real time with a real audience, you figure out everything you need to know. But you can’t be afraid to adapt based on what they tell you just because it differs from “the plan.”
In this 32-minute episode Robert Bruce and I discuss:
- Why 2014 was such a strange year around here
- The big project we’re working on for 2015
- The biggest Rainmaker.FM episode of 2014
- I (finally) reveal my new curation project
- The future of the Rainmaker Platform
- The content trend you need to focus on in 2015
The post Rainmaker.FM Behind the Scenes: 2014 in Review and the Road Ahead appeared first on Copyblogger.