Two weeks ago, we introduced the Rainmaker Platform to the world. A week later, I gave you a sneak peek at the future of Rainmaker. Which brings us to today, your last chance to get Rainmaker at a low introductory price, plus all those new features we’ve got coming soon — at no additional charge.
In just a few hours (Friday, October 3rd, at 5pm Pacific time), the Rainmaker Platform Pilot program closes. All you need to do is start your free trial before 5pm Pacific time today and you’ll lock in this special Pilot deal for the life of your Rainmaker account.
Got questions? Here’s a quick recap …
What is the Rainmaker Platform?
The short answer: Rainmaker is the next generation sales and marketing platform for content marketers and Internet entrepreneurs.
With it, you can:
- Create powerful content-driven websites on your own domains.
- Build membership sites and online training courses.
- Sell digital products like software, ebooks, and more.
- Perform sophisticated online lead generation.
- Optimize your content for search engines and social networks.
- Absorb cutting-edge tactics and strategy with included training.
- Avoid a patchwork of plugins, themes, and complicated code.
- Forget about upgrades, maintenance, security, and hosting headaches.
- Take your content to WordPress at any time you choose.
The Rainmaker Platform has already been battle-tested by over 1,000 early adopters over the last five months, making it ready for you to test drive at no charge.
What do I get, specifically?
When you sign up for the free trial today, you’ll get:
- All current Rainmaker features
- Monthly billing option
- Professional and prompt support
- Customer-only affiliate program
- Our best price, locked in for the life of your account
Plus, at no extra charge as they are released:
- Additional reporting and analytics
- Additional themes and landing pages
- Social media posting and scheduling
- Improved learning management system
- Integrated RSS reader
- Curation-to-content tools
- Marketing automation
If you missed it, you can read more about these coming Rainmaker features right here. You’ll be able to start your free trial from the links in that post, as long as you do it before 5:00 pm Pacific today.
So, here’s the deal …
Try Rainmaker for 30 days at no charge and see if it works for you. You can cancel with the click of a big, easy-to-find button if you decide to move on.
You’ve got to start your free trial before 5:00 pm Pacific time today, Friday, October 3rd, to get the all the coming features at no additional charge. That means your price never increases even as we continue to improve, update, and manage the technology that powers your online marketing platform.
After today, Rainmaker as it currently is becomes the Standard plan. The version of Rainmaker with the advanced features will be a more expensive Professional plan.
Also after today, the free trial will be reduced from 30 days to 14. And finally, right now we’re providing a monthly billing option, which we’re considering eliminating in favor of only quarterly and annual billing in the near future.
The post Last Day: Start Your Free Trial of Rainmaker Before You Miss Our Best Deal appeared first on Copyblogger.