Shift, a Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer, released its Q4 2014 Global Facebook Advertising Insights report this week.
Highlights of the findings by Shift include:
- For the second consecutive quarter, the automotive industry maintained its lead in click-through rates, at nearly 4 percent, up from almost 3 percent in the third quarter of 2014.
- Auto also saw the lowest costs per click in the fourth quarter, but the lowest CPMs (cost per thousand impressions) went to telecommunications clients.
- Overall, the click-through trend was positive across most verticals, showing strong year-over-year growth, while CPC increased at a slower rate over the same period.
- Auto again had the strongest year-over-year growth with a CTR increase of more than 700 percent.
- CPA Method Core SPECIAL 14 Year Old kid cracks into a new internet marketing goldmine and banks daily from the travel industry. Find out how...
- Affiliate Tools HQ Membership Site A Membership Site For Online Marketers Who Are Serious About Making Money Online. Developed By Respected Online Marketers, Paula And Wanda, From Affiliate Blog Online.
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
Share and Enjoy