So … how did you sell out all 400+ tickets three months before the event even started? What was your content marketing strategy?
This is the question a friendly reporter asked me during the opening night party for Authority Intensive 2014.
“That’s a great question,” I said, stalling. Truth was, I didn’t know exactly how to respond. What, exactly, had we done to sell so many tickets so quickly?
“Let me ask our VP of Marketing,” I said. “He’ll know.”
And he did.
“We invited our audience to attend, largely by sending out a few emails,” he said.
Wow. That was a lightbulb moment for me. I’d heard Sonia when she said that your audience is your most valuable asset. But now I got it.
And how do you generate such an audience? Well it’s simple … but not easy:
- You create and share useful content over time
- You convert readers into subscribers
- You make the right design choices that tie it all together
Why Generate Pro?
Because Generate Pro was literally designed with one objective in mind: to drive subscribers to your email list.
But Generate Pro employs a minimalist structure and a simple-to-set-up subscription header widget that makes it the most fine-tuned StudioPress theme ever for driving subscriptions.
And as the story above illustrates, driving email subscriptions is what drives real (some might even say … unfair) business results online.
But that’s not all …
Generate Pro isn’t just a smart theme choice because it’s easy to set up for email address capture. Here are two other reasons it might be the right design choice that ties everything together for you:
1. It’s mobile responsive
Remember: mobile responsiveness is no longer a nice-to-have feature. It’s a necessity.
But chances are good that you, like me:
- Don’t know how to code a mobile responsive site yourself, and
- Don’t want to pay to have someone do it for you
With Generate Pro, your site is mobile responsive right out of the box — so no matter what device you or your audience is using to browse your site, the view and experience will be optimized.
2. It’s backed by the StudioPress team
The Internet isn’t always a friendly and predictable place.
Hackers will find long-overlooked security holes. WordPress will regularly release important core updates. And sometimes even your own tinkering will cause the dreaded and feared white screen of death.
Which is why it’s nice to know that one of the most robust WordPress communities and one of the most experienced and successful WordPress development teams in the world has your back.
Here’s what this means for you:
- You can rest easy at night because Generate Pro is built on the Genesis Framework, which passes regular security checks by core WordPress developers.
- You need not fret when WordPress updates come out, because Genesis will be updated as well to correspond without issue.
- You don’t have to cry when something you do boinks your site, because you have the StudioPress support team and community to help you.
Basically: you’re covered.
Create content and build value for your audience. We’ll take care of the rest.
What are you building?
The question you need to answer is are you building a website … or are you building a business?
If it’s the latter, then building an audience must be your number one priority.
And that means reaching people at their most intimate online touchpoint: their inboxes.
Generate the email list that will generate your audience … and build your business:
The post Get the WordPress Theme That Gives You an Unfair Business Advantage appeared first on Copyblogger.
- Pamela Wilson Is Now Working With the Copyblogger Team
- How to Market Your Freelance Business Without Feeling Like an Impostor
- Beyond Niches: Tap Into This Psychological Driver to Create the Ultimate Message