Mike, Julie, and Darren have big ideas and want to grow their online businesses.
And they have questions.
Like you do. Like I do.
- Mike wants tips on how he can avoid getting distracted by the “‘Yo, try this!’ tsunami” (his words) and make smart decisions about what action he should take next.
- Julie wants to start building her email list to sell her ebook, but she needs to know how to connect her email account to her website.
- Darren has a BIG plan for 2015 and a family counting on him to make it work, and he wants to know if his content strategy fits his goals.
For Mike, Julie, and Darren, getting the right answers to the right questions at the right time is crucial.
That is why Mike, Julie, and Darren have memberships to Authority.
And for this week only, you can join them for just $299 for an entire year — that’s $100 off the normal price.
Don’t wait for the right answers
So … how does Authority membership help Mike, Julie, and Darren find answers to their questions when they need them?
And how can it help you do the same?
Here are a few of the ways:
- Ongoing monthly seminars, video presentations, and action guides
- Instant access to more than 200 hours of online marketing education
- Interactive forum for networking and personal answers to your questions
- Discounted access to upcoming live training events (including Authority Rainmaker)
- Certification opportunity for content marketing professional designation
- Exclusive discounts on the tools you need to succeed
- Monthly Q&A sessions with Copyblogger staff and outside experts
That last one is my personal favorite. The monthly Q&A sessions.
The most recent Q&A season, which I hosted with Sonia Simone, is how I came to know the specific questions that Mike, Julie, and Darren have.
When we scheduled this particular Q&A session, we put out a call for questions (as we always do). Many questions were submitted — including those from Mike, Julie, and Darren.
Sonia and I then spent time reviewing the questions, preparing answers, and even sending private follow-up questions to get more information so we could give even more tailored advice.
Then we spent more than 90 minutes on an audio seminar going through each question, one by one, and providing detailed answers and recommendations.
And now that Q&A session, along with every other webinar and audio seminar we’ve done, is archived for instant, on-demand listening.
As an Authority member, you would have that same opportunity to ask questions and receive the kind of timely, tailored, expert advice you need to keep making progress toward your business goals.
You can ask in a Q&A. You can ask in the members-only forum. You can seek your answer in an ebook.
(And if you don’t know what questions to even ask, Authority will help you with that too.)
The bottom line is that you can find the answers you need when you need them.
The right answers.
Turn big ideas into big success
Finding the right answers to the right questions at the right time is how you turn big ideas into big success.
That’s what Mike, Julie, and Darren are doing, and it’s a proven path you can follow too.
There are more than 7,000 people with recurring annual Authority memberships who have seen their big ideas come together better thanks to an ebook, a Q&A session, a webinar, a forum discussion, or by taking part in the Copyblogger Content Certification Program. All of which is available to Authority members (and Authority members only).
My question to you is this: what are your big ideas?
And what are the next steps you need to take to turn your big ideas into big action that leads to big success?
Chances are, you’ll find some of what you need in Authority — the answers you seek, the networking opportunities you want, or the discounts you’ll use on valuable tools you need.
All for less than a dollar a day.
So grab your Authority membership for just $299 (billed annually). You can check everything out and still cancel anytime within 30 days, and we’ll happily refund your money and never bill you again.
But this deal only lasts until this Friday, December 5, 2014 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, so don’t wait to act.
Your ideas are worth it.
The post Get Tailored Content Marketing Advice When You Need It (And Save $100, This Week Only) appeared first on Copyblogger.