Digiday reported that Fischer said FBX would not be a focal point for Facebook going forward, with Beeswax CEO Ari Paparo telling Digiday that Fischer made the following points about FBX:
- FBX is for desktop retargeting.
- FBX is not coming to mobile.
- There are better ways to reach audiences on Facebook.
Paparo told Digiday:
FBX was built for right-rail inventory, and since then, Facebook has built out and spent all the attention on the Timeline inventory. Facebook is doing extremely well monetizing the Timeline, so getting more demand is not a top priority.
He was likely referring to News Feed ads when mentioning Timeline.
Readers: Are you surprised at the possible demise of FBX?
- CPA Method Core SPECIAL 14 Year Old kid cracks into a new internet marketing goldmine and banks daily from the travel industry. Find out how...
- Affiliate Tools HQ Membership Site A Membership Site For Online Marketers Who Are Serious About Making Money Online. Developed By Respected Online Marketers, Paula And Wanda, From Affiliate Blog Online.
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
Share and Enjoy