Tricks of conversion, however, don’t typically appear in the ordinary design presentation …
You know, those little design secrets that make all the difference between something beautiful and something beautiful and profitable.
Design for engagement, sales, and growth
Our Authority seminars are no ordinary presentations, and Chris Garrett is no ordinary presenter. He is a veteran designer, pioneer blogger, relentless student of human psychology, and our project manager for our New Rainmaker platform.
And on Friday, May 30, 2014, he joins Sonia Simone (Copyblogger Chief Content Officer) to talk about web design that builds trust, lifts sales, and drives subscriber numbers north.
The fun starts at 3:00 P.M. Eastern (U.S.) Time.
This 60-minute session will delve into questions like:
- Do you know what’s missing if people bookmark your landing page — but never buy?
- Do you know how to frame an offer without looking like a scammer?
- Do you know what happens when you ask people for a big commitment too soon?
- Have you heard of this elegant approach to creating contrast without looking scuzzy? (No yellow highlights here.)
- What about this modest design tip to influence people to do exactly what you want them to do?
- Do you know what to say when people tell you that giving away free information will cannibalize your sales?
- And have you ever used the “Foot-in-the-door” technique to build an eager audience?
Chris and Sonia will cover just about everything from properly displaying social share buttons to creating a seductive scent with consistent logo, colors, labels, and headers.
As a bonus they’ll even share and discuss some details around Copyblogger’s recent redesign.
This is the redesign that launched our subscriber rates through the roof (think 930 percent growth over the control) and made our free ebook page the second most visited page on Copyblogger.com (just behind the home page).
The session wraps up with a four-step conversion formula, which you’ll be able to print out.
So, for anyone who is almost but not quite satisfied with their design … who has tried everything to squeeze more engagement, sales, and growth out of their site but can’t figure out what’s wrong … join Chris and Sonia for this one-hour presentation.
It’s free for Authority members. You’ll just need to register.
If you’re not a member yet, you might want to fix that, to get sessions like this one nearly every week of the year, as well as ongoing exclusive networking, discounts, and education. (You can do that here).
See you next Friday, May 30, 3:00 P.M. Eastern Time …
- 6 Nonverbal Hacks for Your Website So it Captures Attention and Converts
- How to Attract, Nurture, and Grow the Business-Building Audience You Want
- 7 Proven Secrets of High-Converting Checkouts