To say King’s Candy Crush Soda Saga (the “sodalicious” follow-up to the puzzle game juggernaut that is Candy Crush Saga) is a success would be an understatement. The game has almost 1 million fan page likes on Facebook alone, as users have come together to celebrate their love of smashing candy and rescuing gummy bears in a big, big way.
In Candy Crush Soda Saga, players complete levels using match-three gameplay, as they work to rescue bears trapped in honey or under ice, clear chocolate before it takes over the screen, and fill levels with soda by breaking special soda-shaped candies.
As King continues the celebration of its newest hit, the developer has shared some stats about what players will have accomplished, once they reach level 150.
- 303 — The number of frosted bears that need to be found
- 81 — The number of bubble bears that need to be floated above the candy string
- 152 — The number of bottles that need popping up
- 414 — The number of honey bears that need to be freed
- 798 — Total number of rescued bears
- 616 — The number of white and brown chocolate squares to be removed
When you factor in level retries, well, players will rescue lots (and lots) of bears before all is said and done. With new level packs being added over time, the stats will only grow from here.